Our practice will not be administering the vaccine, eligible patients must contact local pharmacies or New York State to get registered for an appointment. Please refer to this website to get started:
We continue to serve our patients with in office appointments following a strict safety protocol. If you have an appointment and have signs of fever, respiratory distress, cough or have been in contact with a known positive Covid patient, you will need to call to reschedule. Please note that if you have traveled outside of the area to a state on the NYS quarantine list, you may not enter our building until after your 14 day quarantine period is over.
Our first priority is the safety of our patients and staff and therefore we have instituted the following safety measures:
- All patients will be screened prior to entering the office.
- Face coverings are mandatory for in office visits.
- Appointments will be spaced out so that our waiting room is not full.
- No walk in appointments
- No visitors or additional persons allowed in with patients unless medically necessary.
- All rooms and patient areas are cleaned after each visit.
For any questions, concerns or guidance please contact our office
For more information, please visit